Please Read Before Accessing This Website
The following Altera word and logo trademarks are registered in the United States Patent & Trademark Office and in other countries. The word trademarks must be used in accordance with the Guidelines for Altera word trademarks.
|Altera®||FLEX®||MegaCore®||The Programmable Solutions Company®|
The following Altera trademarks may be the subject of pending United States trademark applications and may be registered in other countries. These trademarks must be used in accordance with the Guidelines for Altera word trademarks.
Altera Coined Terms
Altera uses the following names for products and product features. These coined terms should not be used with trademark symbols.
|Advanced Blockset||Programmable Power Technology|
|Altera Separation Verification Tool||Qsys|
|C-to-Hardware (C2H) Acceleration Compiler||Rapid Recompile|
|DSP Builder||Selectable Core Voltage|
|Plug & Play Signal Integrity||Transceiver Toolkit|
The following third-party trademarks must be used as adjectives and with an appropriate trademark symbol, as indicated below.
ARM®, ARM Powered®, AMBA®, ARMulator®, Jazelle®, Multi-ICE®, StrongARM®, Thumb®, and TrustZone® are the registered trademarks of ARM Limited in the EU and other countries.
AHB™, APB™, ARM9T™, ARM9TDMI™, ARM922T™, ARM1022E™, ASB™, ATB™, AXI™, CoreSight™, Cortex™-A9, ETM9™, ETM10™, ModelGen™, MPCore™, NEON™, PrimeCell™, and VFP10™ are the trademarks of ARM Limited in the EU and other countries
Mentor Graphics Corporation
DesktopASIC™, Exemplar™, Exemplar Logic™, FlowTabs™, Galileo®, Galileo Extreme™, HDLInventor™, Leonardo™, LeonardoInsight™, LeonardoSpectrum™, Mentor Graphics®,Model Technology™, ModelSim®, ModelSim LNL™, P&Rintegrator™, SmartScripts™, SynthesisWizard™, VHDL Explorer™ and XlibCreator™ are trademarks and/or service marks of Mentor Graphics Corporation.
HyperTransport Technology Consortium
HyperTransport™ is a licensed trademark of the HyperTransport Technology Consortium in the U.S. and other jurisdictions.
RapidIO Trade Association
RapidIO® is the trademark of the RapidIO Trade Association.
PCI-SIG®, PCI™, PCI Express®, PCIe®, Expressmodule™, PCI-X™, PCI Hot Plug™ and Mini PCI™ are registered or unregistered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
Synopsys®, and DesignWare® are the registered trademarks of Synopsys, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
OpenCL™ and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
* The Altera SDK for OpenCL is based on a published Khronos Specification, and is expected to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance.
All other trademarks on this website and in other Altera material, such as press releases, technical documents and advertisements, are the property of their respective owners.
The documentation, software, and other materials contained at this website are owned and copyrighted by Altera. Copyright © 1995 - 2013 Altera Corporation, 101 Innovation Drive, San Jose, California 95134, USA. All rights reserved.
License to Copy Information
You are licensed to download and copy documentation, software, and other materials from this website (including the myAltera and Self-Service Licensing Center portions of this website) provided you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may use the Materials for informational, non-commercial purposes only.
- You may not alter or modify the Materials in any way.
- You may not use any graphics separate from any accompanying text.
- You may distribute copies of the documentation available at this website only to customers and potential customers of Altera® products. However, you may not charge them for such use. Any other distribution to third parties is prohibited unless you obtain the prior written consent of Altera.
- You may use any software provided on this website provided that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Altera's Program Subscription License Agreement or other applicable license agreement. Unless expressly permitted, you may not modify, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software. You may not install any software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first have agreed to the License Agreement terms. If no end user License Agreement accompanies or is included with the software, then such software shall be deemed to be Materials hereunder and this Legal Notice shall govern your use of such software. FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF ANY SOFTWARE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING OR INCLUDED WITH SUCH SOFTWARE.
- You may not use the Materials in any way that may be adverse to Altera´s interests.
- You may not use this website (including, without limitation, any software, documentation, or other Materials you may obtain through your use of this website) (1) in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign or international statutes, regulations, rules, orders, treaties, or other laws, (2) to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or servers or networks connected to the website, or (3) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website or any other accounts, computer systems, servers, or networks connected to the website, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
All copies of materials that you download or copy from this website must include a copy of this Legal Notice.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will terminate the license.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Altera neither endorses nor is affiliated with the linked site and is not responsible for any content that appears on the linked site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the linked site neither endorses nor is affiliated with Altera.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Altera infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Altera to locate the material on the site; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Altera a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the site should be sent to Altera Corporation, 101 San Jose, California 95134, USA. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
NO WARRANTIES: THE DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE IS "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALTERA OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF ALTERA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Altera's products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems without the express written approval of the president of Altera Corporation. As used herein: 1. Life support devices or systems are devices or systems that (a) are intended for surgical implant into the body or (b) support or sustain life, and whose failure to perform, when properly used in accordance with instructions for use provided in the labeling, can be reasonably expected to result in a significant injury to the user. 2. A critical component is any component of a life support device or system whose failure to perform can be reasonably expected to cause the failure of the life support device or system, or to affect its safety or effectiveness.
Altera further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within this website. Altera may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Altera makes no commitment to update this documentation.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The materials and documentation are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS”. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the documentation and materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Altera's proprietary rights in them.
Nothing contained in this Legal Notice shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or any other legal theory, a license or right to any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right, except those expressly provided herein. The products, processes, software, and other technology described at this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Altera or by third parties, and no licenses are granted herein.