Altera is committed to operating its business in a socially responsible manner while complying with all relevant laws and regulations. We strive to continually improve our CSR Management System to advance social and environmental responsibility and business ethics while supporting the EICC Code of Conduct.
In everything we do at Altera, from operating our business, to leveraging leading-edge technologies to design differentiating solutions for our customers, we champion innovation in a manner that is consistent with our corporate values. Our values shape how we work as individuals, as a company, and as part of a global community.
At Altera, our values define who we are and what we stand for. Over time, these values have evolved, but they have always remained true to our core principles and standards. Altera’s values—integrity, teamwork, winning mindset, accountability, and innovation—are a guide to how we work as individuals, as part of a team, and as part of a global company. They are how we represent ourselves to our customers and partners. They are how we attract the right people to our company and retain them. They are the foundation upon which we have built and will continue to build our company.
- Integrity—Build mutual trust through ethical and responsible thoughts, words, and actions.
- Teamwork—Collaborate, share information openly, leverage our diversity, be transparent. Speak up, debate, and disagree, but decide, commit to the decision, and make it a success.
- Winning Mindset—Be positive, adaptable, competitive. Seek continuous improvement and be a champion of our customers' success.
- Accountability—Define, own, and answer to your area of responsibility. Deliver to commitments to ensure our customers' positive, quality experience with Altera.
- Innovation—Think forward, take calculated risks, be agents of change, adapt quickly. Create a learning environment where we develop our skills and invest in our employees.
By John Daane, CEO