Altera’s new MAX® 10 FPGAs revolutionize non-volatile integration by delivering advanced processing capabilities in a low-cost, instant-on, small form factor programmable logic device. With early access to Quartus® II (BETA) software and documentation, customers can compile and run timing analysis for an accelerated path to market.
MAX 10 FPGAs are built on TSMC’s 55 nm embedded flash technology enabling instant-on configuration so users can quickly control power-up or initialization of other components in the system. The devices also include full-featured FPGA capabilities such as digital signal processing, analog functionality, Nios II embedded processor support and memory controllers.
By integrating new features within a robust set of FPGA capabilities, MAX 10 FPGAs are optimized for a wide range of high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, including:
- Built on TSMC’s 55nm high-volume embedded flash process tailored for the automotive industry’s rigorous safety and quality requirements
- Integrated flash provides instant-on behavior for applications requiring fast boot times such as rear-view cameras in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and infotainment displays
- FPGA-class signal processing acceleration for electric vehicle (EV) applications such as motor control, battery management, and power conversion
- Reduced footprint, increased design security and reliability, while lowering system cost
- Accurate environmental condition sensing and efficient real-time control for motor control, I/O modules, and internet of things (IoT) applications
- Single chip support for multiple Industrial Ethernet protocols and machine to machine (M2M) communications
- Analog functionality for sensing board environment allows integration of power-up sequencing and system monitoring circuitry into a single device
- High I/O count and software based system management using the Nios II soft processor enable board management integration in an advanced, reliable single-chip system controller
Request Early Access
Please fill out the form below to request access to MAX 10 FPGA preliminary documentation and Quartus II (BETA) software for qualified customers.