The Nios® II Software Build Tools (SBT) for Eclipse is an integrated development environment for Nios II software development tasks such as editing, building, and debugging. Watch a free training video of how to develop software for the Nios II processor.
With a PC, an Altera® FPGA, and a download cable, you have everything needed to write programs for, and communicate with, any Nios II processor system. See what's new with the latest release.
Nios II SBT for Eclipse key features:
- New project wizards and software templates
- Compiler for C and C++ (GNU)
- Source navigator, editor, and debugger
- Eclipse project-based tools
- Software build tools
- Complete documentation and training
Altera provides a variety of software development tools for the Nios II processor. Visit the embedded software partner page for more information.