Attend the 27th MILCOM conference to see and hear the latest on government and military communications and technical advancements. The event hosts a broad audience of military and government bodies, industry contractors, and technology OEMs, making MILCOM the ideal forum for the industry to demonstrate how these technologies are being applied and to promote products and services that provide reliable solutions to today’s mission-critical challenges.
Learn How FPGAs Can Solve Your Design Challenges, From Core to Edge
Stop by our exhibition booth, #643, and learn how Altera® custom logic solutions enable military applications that connect the battlefield from the core to the edge. Our portfolio—including our new Stratix® IV GX transceiver-based FPGAs—address your key challenges. You’ll be able to lower risks, raise design productivity for high-bandwidth network core applications, and meet size, weight, and power (SWaP) challenges with Cyclone® III FPGAs to push your applications to the edge of the network.
Watch demonstrations that showcase technologies including:
- Advanced DSP Builder demonstrating advanced wireless waveforms
- The industry's lowest static power devices
- The latest miltary radio systems using Altera solutions
We’ d also enjoy meeting with you one on one, to discuss your design requirements and preview Altera’s secure communication roadmap covering areas such as low power, cryptography, anti-tamper, and software-defined radio (SDR). To schedule a meeting, please contact your local sales representative.
- Altera’s Enhanced COTS Initiative
- Altera’s Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) Solutions Focus
- Stratix IV Tranceiver-Based FPGAs: Military Risk and Productivity
- Cyclone III Low-Power FPGAs for Military Communications
For more information, visit the Military web page.