Learn the basic components of the Quartus® II software. Each module has a Show Me, Guide Me, & Test Me component to achieve an understanding of a design feature & then test you on what you have learned. You can navigate to any module at any time with the Table of Contents & explore features at your own pace. The tutorial contains 8 modules each taking ~25 minutes to complete: Quartus II Overview, Create a Design, Compile a Design, Run Timing Analysis, Configure a Device, Incremental Compilation, SignalTap® II logic analyzer & Create a Qsys System.
You can download the tutorial design files to replicate what you learn on your own system.
At Course CompletionYou will be able to:
- Create and manage a Quartus II project & design
- Create a Qsys system
- Compile a design using Compiler settings to customize processing
- Assign & view device resources
- Achieve timing closure with the TimeQuest timing analyzer
- Program a device
- Reduce compilation time & preserve design performance using the incremental compilation design flow methodology
- Debug your design with the SignalTap II logic analyzer
- Background in digital logic design
Applicable Training CurriculumThis course is part of the following Altera training curriculum:
- Fundamentals Part 1
|Result Showing 1|
|On-line||Any Time||Free||Register Now|