To aid in your research efforts, Altera offers the following:
- Quartus II University Interface Program (QUIP)—A toolkit designed to enable researchers to plug new CAD tools and ideas into the Altera® Quartus® II software CAD flow.
- Quartus II Software—The full-featured Subscription Edition for the most comprehensive FPGA, CPLD, and HardCopy® ASIC design flows available.
- Intellectual Property (IP)—A broad portfolio of design-ready Altera IP megafunctions that ease the design and testing process.
- University Program Intellectual Property (IP)—A portfolio of IP specifically designed for use with the Altera Development and Education (DE-series) boards.
- Development Boards and Devices—A number of development boards plus the latest FPGAs at steeply discounted prices. Altera also provides donations to selected projects.
- Technical Collaboration—An Altera engineer can work with you to answer questions, provide feedback, and other collaboration as appropriate for your project.
Let us know how we can help you succeed. Please contact any Altera R&D person, or email email@example.com.