See how designers of future wireless technologies can leverage OFDMA-MIMO solutions from Altera to accelerate their system design. This 30-minute webcast provides an overview of the channel card and RF card IP, reference designs, and development boards useful for WiMAX and LTE basestation development.
In this webcast, you’ll learn about:
- Addressing system performance, scalability, and power consumption requirements with FPGA/DSP and single-chip FPGA implementations
- Bit-level and symbol-level IP and reference designs for OFDM-MIMO systems
- RF card IP and reference designs for OFDM-MIMO systems
- Hardware development boards for channel and RF card developments
Who Should Attend
- Designers of OFDM-MIMO based wireless systems including WiMAX and LTE
- System architects, hardware, and software engineers
- Engineering and technical managers
Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer, Communications Business Unit
Deepak Boppana joined Altera in June 2003 and has a strong background in wireless communications system design and implementation. He has been published in research publications, international conferences, and technical journals. Mr. Boppana holds a BSEE from the University College of Engineering-Osmania University, and a MSEE from Villanova University.