Altera Partner Solution Demos
A Look Inside: SoC FPGAs Introduction (Part 1 of 5)
A Look Inside: SoC FPGAs System Performance (Part 2 of 5)
A Look Inside: SoC FPGAs Reliability and Flexibility (Part 3 of 5)
A Look Inside: SoC FPGAs System Cost and Power (Part 4 of 5)
A Look Inside: SoC FPGAs Embedded Development Tools (Part 5 of 5)
Aerospace and military designers face a long list of challenges, including the need for high performance, a broad operating envelope, and a long system life, as well as the added constraints of limited system size and power budgets. Altera FPGAs enable designers to meet the requirements of the aerospace and military markets by supplying enhanced off-the-shelf FPGAs.
- Enhanced Off-the-Shelf Silicon
- Altera FPGAs meet strict size, weight, and power requirements (SWaP) with high tolerance to humidity, shock, and vibration along with lead-solder available on all families.
- Military Temperature Support
- The Stratix® series of FPGAs is available in extended military temperatures (‑55°C to 125°C). See Military Temperature Range Qualified Devices.
- SEU Detection and Mitigation
- Altera’s automatic cyclic redundancy check (CRC) compiler for the configuration RAM automatically checks for changes in configuration that might occur from a single-event upset (SEU). See SEU Mitigation.