Altera’s SoftSilicon Optical Transport Network (OTN) Processors provide the optimum level of integration and flexibility while addressing the increased development-cost and time-to-market challenges inherent in complex transport applications.
Altera’s SoftSilicon processors support entire OTN design applications in a single device, scaling from 10G to 100G and beyond, and supporting multistage, low-order OTN multiplexing at ODU0 and ODUflex granularity.
Our integrated OTN solutions will:
- Simplify your design by providing fully integrated, tested intellectual property (IP) solutions for transponder, muxponder, and packet-optical transport system (P-OTS) applications to meet network requirements
- Increase flexibility and reduce risks by utilizing our FPGA programmability
- Streamline your system integration by providing fully-tested, feature-rich OTN solutions
- Reduce solution cost and focus your internal resources on developing specific features to your product by licensing our standards-based IP
- OTN SoftSilicon® Products
- Packet-Optical Transport (P-OTS)
- TPO215: 100G ODU2 Mapper and Multiplexer
- TPOC244/TPOC314: 40G ODU Multiplexer
- TPOC415: 100G SAR and Packet Mapper for P-OTS
- TOPC226: 200G P-OTS Any-Rate Mapper
- TPO516: 400G Transponder / Muxponder