The following tables contain downloadable files listing Altera® device pin-out descriptions. There are up to three types of files for each device: Portable Document Format Files (.pdf), Text Files (.txt), and Microsoft Excel Files (.xls).
You can view PDF files in Adobe Acrobat. The text files are tab delimited, and are most easily viewed using a spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel. Use the following steps to open the text files in Microsoft Excel on a Windows operating system.
- Open the Microsoft Excel program.
- Choose Open (File menu).
- Locate the text file and choose the Open button.
- In the first page of the Text Import Wizard, choose the Delimited radio button in the Original data type box. Click the Next button.
- In the second page of the Text Import Wizard, check Tab in the Delimiters box. Click the Next button.
- In the third page of the Text Import Wizard, choose the General radio button in the Column data format box. Click the Finish button.
You can open both the PDF and text files on Unix, Windows, and Macintosh operating systems.
Each device family also has its own set of guidelines on how to connect the pins in each device. Get more information on Pin Connection Guidelines.