Altera has many resources available to aid in different aspects of system design. The links below give you information on tools, services, and standards that can help in the design creation process.
- Qsys—Get higher interconnect performance with this system-integration tool, which automatically generates interconnect logic to connect your intellectual property (IP) cores and systems. Qsys, the next-generation SOPC Builder, supports hierarchical design. It is available in beta in Quartus® II Subscription Edition software v10.1.
- SOPC Builder—Learn more about this bus-based system design tool that enables you to take a design from concept to system in minutes.
- DSP Builder—Use this graphical design tool to easily connect multiple digital signal processing (DSP) design elements and create a custom datapath environment.
- Design Services—Find out about our many certified system design partners that specialize in Altera® programmable logic device (PLD) architectures.
- IP Cores - Search the online catalog of licensed IP provided by Altera and its third-party partners.
- Reference Designs—Access useful functions and system examples that can jump-start your design process.
- Design Examples - Leverage design examples to quickly understand Altera product capabilities.
- Specifications—Understand the details of common interfaces used by programmable logic designers.