The latest release of Quartus® II software is the easiest to use and best software for designing with CPLDs, FPGAs, and HardCopy® ASICs. MAX+PLUS® II software users will be amazed at how familiar the Quartus II software looks and feels while delivering better performance, more features, and access to exciting new CPLD and FPGA device families. Watch a video demo below.
Note: Converting designs from MAX+PLUS II to Quartus II software requires the Quartus II software versions 9.1 and earlier. All features and tools covered below are available in the Quartus II software versions 9.1 and earlier.
MAX+PLUS II User Interface in the Quartus II
Convert to Quartus II Software
Why Adopt the Quartus II Software?
- Recommended for all new CPLD, FPGA, and HardCopy ASIC designs
- Supports new MAX® II CPLDs as well as Cyclone®, Stratix®, and Stratix II FPGAs, and HardCopy ASICs
- Supports MAX, FLEX®, and ACEX® designs
- Faster push-button performance, better fitting with pins locked down
- Superior integrated synthesis support
- Familiar MAX+PLUS II look-and-feel option
- Enhanced functionality in converting MAX+PLUS II projects
- Impressive to the many designers who use the Quartus II software