Altera provides the following knowledge centers – a knowledge base browser to help you easily search for solutions to known issues, resource centers to help find information and training with a variety of topics, self-help tools for common design cycle tasks, and interactive troubleshooters.
|Browse Knowledge Base||Our knowledge base is available online 24 hours daily and contains answers to the most common design support questions. Search by keyword, filter by topic, or both.|
A number of specialized pages giving detailed information on common topics.
- Board design guidelines
- Installation and licensing
- Design software
- Power management
- External memory
A set of tools to assist with common tasks during the design cycle.
- Quartus® II design checklist
- PowerPlay early power estimators (EPE) and power analyzer
- Stratix® II GX eye viewer
- Pre-emphasis and equalization link estimator (PELE) technology
- I/O Navigator
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL) calculator
- Altera® programming tools
You can use the following interactive tools to troubleshoot and solve common technical issues. Refer to the Usage Guidelines web page for assistance on using the troubleshooters.
- Simulating Altera designs with the ModelSim® software
- Timing analysis
- Jam STAPL, JBC, and SVF ISP troubleshooter
- PFL troubleshooter
- PLL loss of lock troubleshooter
- FPGA configuration
- JTAG configuration and ISP
Enter Troubleshooter Code
If you have a troubleshooter code from Altera Support, enter it below.
Choose the troubleshooter from the Name list and type the rest of the code in the History box.
lic 3-0. Choose
lic from the Name list, type
3-0 in the History box, and click Submit.