Marketing Director, Analog Devices
Manager, High-speed Data Converters, IDT
Jump-Start your JESD204B Implementation
Altera provides the easiest to use JESD204B serial interface in the industry across multiple products – from low-cost or low-power to high-performance FPGAs and SoCs. With our unique implementation of a full transport layer, design engineers no longer need to analyze documentation to integrate or develop a transport layer solution. This can save weeks in logic design and verification.
Altera’s hardware interoperability testing of the JESD204B serial interface with analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and digital-to-analog converter (DAC) vendors, including Integrated Device Technology (IDT), Analog Devices Incorporated (ADI), and Texas Instruments (TI) gets you to market faster. Read the press release for more information.
See the resources below for everything you need to get started, from interop reports to reference designs.
- View how Altera simplifies JESD204B implementation
- JESD204B demo of Arria V with AD9250 converter
- JESD204B demo of Arria V SOC with TI DAC38J84 converter
- Arria V GZ running JESD204B at 12.5Gbps across 8 lanes with TI DAC38J84 converter
- IDT JESD204B DAC1658D and Altera Arria® V Development Kit Introduction