|Altera Forum||Visit the Altera Forum where you can discuss issues, ask questions, and share solutions with other users about Altera® products.|
|Altera Wiki||With the Altera Wiki, you can post and edit your own documentation and design examples for the user community. The Altera Wiki includes new user guides, design examples, answers to frequently asked questions, and more.|
|Design and Support Resources Guide||This guide highlights and explains our online design and support resources. The information is divided into four main sections to quickly guide you to resources that can help you with your product development.|
|Knowledge Database||We provide the Knowledge Database that includes support solutions, frequently asked questions, and known issues. Browse by category and note the number in parenthesis that indicates the number of results available.|
|Altera Troubleshooters||You can use the interactive tools in the Altera Troubleshooters section to troubleshoot and solve common technical problems. Refer to the Usage Guidelines web page for assistance on using the troubleshooting tools.|
|Design and Support Services||Learn about the professional design and support services offered by Altera and our partners.|
For web-based technical support, please use Altera's online service request submission system called mySupport.
With mySupport you can:
- Submit Product Related, Information and Enhancement requests.
- Receive instant notification when there is an update to your service requests.
- Update your open service requests.
- Attach files to service requests for easier diagnosis.
myAltera Account Overview
Your myAltera account (formerly altera.com account) gives you access to a group of Altera® services that are available online at any time. You can now sign into one location to access all services related to your myAltera account. From your myAltera home page, you can access:
- Your profile: Manage your profile and contact information.
- Your downloads: See your most recent software downloads on the home page. Once you are logged in you can download software, reference designs, and intellectual property (IP).
- Licensing: Get your software, IP, and development kit licenses.
- mySupport: View your recent service requests and access support options, including creating service requests.
- Training: Register for online and instructor-led training. See your training history and upcoming registered classes.
- Email subscriptions: Manage your email subscriptions, including Product Announcements, eNewsletters, and Technical Updates.
- Technical updates: View your recent customized updates and all Technical Updates.
For more information on creating your myAltera account, please visit the Registration Instructions page.
Information posted through this website is open to persons and locations throughout the world. Do not upload any information or documents that are subject to the ITAR or other export restrictions without first obtaining Intel’s approval to accept such data.
Any questions that are directed toward specific implementation of Intel products in a military, defense or space item may require export authorization and will not be addressed in online Technical Support. Contact your Intel representative to discuss support.