San Jose, Calif., February 14, 2007—
Altera Corporation’s (NASDAQ: ALTR) programmable solutions have become the development platform of choice for the designers of software defined radio (SDR) applications. At the Software Radio Summit, a number of demos will be on view, including:
- SDR waveform design flow for Software Communication Architecture (SCA), Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) and Serial RapidIO™ applications
- Demos of WiMAX waveforms used by military systems developers
Attendees can also learn from Altera’s SDR experts about:
- Addressing size, weight and power (SWaP) requirements with Altera’s new 65-nm Stratix® III FPGA family
- Using Programmable Power Technology to address high-performance SDR applications
- Altera’s Enhanced COTS strategy focused on Mil/Aero system development
- Altera’s partner ecosystem supporting the SDR marketplace
February 20–23, 2007
Software Radio Summit and SDR University
A tutorial, “Achieving Integrated SDR Solutions Using Programmable Logic” will be presented Tuesday, February 20, 2:30–5:30pm.
Visit Altera in Booth 11 on Wednesday, February 21, and Thursday, February 22.
Sheraton Premier Hotel at Tyson’s Corner
Tyson’s Corner, VA
For additional show information, visit www.softwareradio07.com.
For more information on Altera at the Software Radio Summit, go to www.altera.com/education/events/northamerica/evt-srs2007.html.