Single File Download
This document details how to download the single-file version of the Quartus® II Web Edition software.
Install Program File
Perform the following steps to install the Quartus II Web Edition software:
- Create a directory on your hard disk to store the Quartus II Web Edition software and license file. The default location is c:\quartus2we.
- Run the quartusii_< version information >_web_edition_single.exe program by double-clicking on the file name in Windows Explorer. Replace < version information > with the version number of the software. For example, the download file for Quartus II Web Edition software version 4.0 is quartusii_40_web_edition_single.exe.
- The installation program guides you through the installation process. Specify the directory you created in step 1 as the installation directory. Altera recommends that you install the Quartus II Web Edition software in a different directory from any other version of the Quartus II software.
- When installation is complete, you can read the Quartus II software readme.txt file by clicking on it in the Altera option of the Start menu.
- Continue the installation by setting up your license file.