Visit us at SuperComputing 2015, booth 462, to see how you can use Open Computing Language (OpenCL™), a standard high-level programming language, to target Altera® FPGAs to get high-performance, power-efficient system acceleration. See how the Altera SDK for OpenCL*, the only conformant solution for FPGAs, can provide a software-friendly design environment that abstracts away the traditional FPGA development environment and brings the FPGA to the parallel programmer to help with power limitations in scalable high performance computing solutions.
See our in-booth demos:
- Teraflop (TFLOP) Floating Point Demo: Demonstrating 1 TFLOPs performance on Arria10 FPGA.
- Face Detection on IBM® POWER8® using FPGA acceleration over CAPI: This joint demo between Altera and IBM will take place in both booths. Get your picture taken in one booth and watch the recognition piece do its magic. Then head to the other and get entered to win a drone with a GoPro.
- 25 Gigabit backplane demonstration using Arria 10 for the data center.
- See 3D video processing for sporting event Gidel FPGA -based reconfigurable technology video demonstration.
- SNORT for cyber security on Arria 10 showing 100X-200X performance gain over today's state of the art servers.
Talk to our experts about your heterogeneous platform challenges, and get more details on how you can accelerate your software functions with power efficient FPGAs.
We would also enjoy meeting with you one-on-one to discuss your strategy and requirements. To schedule a meeting with us, please contact your local Altera sales representative.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
* Product is based on a published Khronos Specification, and has passed the Khronos Conformance Testing Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance.