The Intel® Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit, Arria® 10 GX Edition helps you thoroughly evaluate the signal integrity of Arria 10 GX transceivers. This development kit delivers a complete design environment that includes all hardware and software you need to start taking advantage of the performance and capabilities available in Intel Arria 10 GX FPGAs.
Figure 1. Arria 10 GX Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit
With this kit, you can:
- Evaluate transceiver performance from 1 Gbps up to 17.4 Gbps (GX)
- Generate and check pseudo-random binary sequence (PRBS) patterns via an easy-to-use GUI
- Dynamically change differential output voltage (VOD), pre-emphasis, and equalization settings to optimize transceiver performance for your channel
- Perform jitter analysis
- Verify physical medium attachment (PMA) compliance to PCI Express* (PCIe*), Gbps Ethernet (GbE), XAUI, CEI-6G, Serial RapidIO*, high-definition serial digital interface (HD-SDI), and other major standards
Figure 2. Arria 10 GX Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit Block Diagram
Table 1. Ordering Information
- Please contact Intel for shipping availability
- Buyer represents that it is a product developer, software developer or system integrator and acknowledges that this product is an evaluation kit that is not FCC authorized, is made available solely for evaluation and software development, and may not be resold.
Table 2. Development Kit Contents
- Download and unpack Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit installation package.
- A one-year license for Quartus Prime design software ships with the development kit.
Table 3. Arria 10 GX Transceiver SI Development Kit Downloadable Content
|Arria 10 GX Transceiver Signal Integrity Installation Package (Production Edition)||
A single zip file containing Arria 10 GX Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit board design files, documents, and example designs. It also includes the Board Test System installation files.
|User Guide (Production Edition)||Documentation about setting up the Arria 10 Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit. Including instructions on using the software.|
|Quick Start Guide (Production Edition)||Documentation summarizing the usage of the development kit and its features|
|Qsys and Quartus Prime Tools||The Quartus Prime design suite provides the necessary tools used for developing hardware and software for Intel FPGAs. Included in the Quartus Prime design suite are the Quartus Prime software, the Nios II EDS, and the Intel FPGA IP Library.|