The Arria® V FPGA RF Development Kit provides a complete design environment that includes all the hardware and software you need to develop RF adaptation algorithms and test them within a system environment. The development kit features the following boards:
Arria V GX FPGA Development Kit
- Two FPGAs for system level design
- Arria V GX—360KLE, F1517 package, 24X6G XCVRs, C6 speed grade
- Three I/O expansion slots—Two high-speed mezzanine cards (HSMCs) and one FMC
- 2 GB of SDRAM memory, 4.5 MB of QDR II memory, and 512 MB of flash memory
- Display port and SFP+ connections
- SMAs and the new Samtec Bullseye
- Amphenol® connectors for signal integrity (SI) and backplane measurements
- Ability to measure individual power rails on each chip
Texas Instruments Development Kits
- TSW30H84EVM, a complete RF transmit reference design, which includes the DAC34H84, the industry’s lowest-power 4-channel, 16-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) at 1.25 GSPS.
- TSW1266EVM, a digital pre-distortion feedback reference design.
- TSW1265EVM, a wideband dual-receiver reference design, which includes the ADS4249, the industry’s lowest-power dual-channel, 14-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC).
- TSW3065EVM, a standalone local oscillator source designed with the TRF3765 integer or fractional phase-locked loop (PLL) and voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO).
- HSMC-ADC-Bridge and ArriaV-TI-Adapter to interface between TI and Intel® FPGA hardware.