The Altera® Stratix® IV E FPGA Development Kit delivers a complete system-level design environment that includes both the hardware and software needed to immediately begin developing FPGA designs. This board, combined with a one-year license for Quartus® Prime design software, provides all that is needed for you to begin prototyping for a variety of designs today. You can use this development kit to:
- Develop and test memory subsystems consisting of DDR3 DIMMs, QDR II+, and RLDRAM II memory interfaces
- Prototype designs and speed up your verification cycle and time to market
- Build designs capable of migrating to Altera’s low-cost HardCopy® IV E ASICs
- Migrate designs seamlessly from Altera’s Stratix III F1152 FPGAs
- Take advantage of the modular and scalable design of this development kit by using high-speed mezzanine card (HSMC) connectors to interface to one of over 30 different HSMCs provided by Altera partners.
Obsolescence Notice: No further production is planned for this kit after January 2013. This product will be discontinued once all units in finished goods have been sold. If a longer production life cycle is required, please consider Stratix V and Arria V FPGA development kits as alternatives. Please refer to PDN1303.