The Audio Video Development Kit, Stratix® IV GX Edition, delivers a complete video and image processing development environment for design engineers. The kit facilitates the entire design process, from design conception through hardware implementation.
This kit includes the Stratix IV EP4SGX230 Audio Video development board, Quartus® Prime development software, evaluation intellectual property (IP) cores—including the Video and Image Processing Suite—the serial digital interface (SDI) reference design, as well as power supplies, cables, and documentation.
Table 1. Audio Video Development Kit, Stratix IV GX Edition Ordering Code and Pricing Information
|Ordering Code||Price||Ordering Information|
In North America, call 1-888-800-0631.
Buyer represents that it is a product developer, software developer or system integrator and acknowledges that this product is an evaluation kit that is not FCC authorized, is made available solely for evaluation and software development, and may not be resold.
The Audio Video Development Kit, Stratix IV GX Edition features:
- Stratix IV GX FPGA development board with a EP4SGX230KF40C2N device
- The transceiver SDI high-speed mezzanine card (HSMC)
- Video and audio interfaces
- HDMI video output on the FPGA host board
- One 3G-SDI video input and output on the FPGA host board
- Two additional SDI inputs and outputs for triple-rate SDI supporting 3G, and high-definition (HD) and standard-definition (SD) standards on the HSMC
- Two AES inputs and outputs on the HSMC
- Memory devices
- 512-MByte (MB) DDR3 SDRAM with a 64-bit data bus
- 128-MB DDR3 SDRAM with a 16-bit data bus
- Two 4-MB QDR II+ SRAMs with 18-bit data buses
- 64-MB sync flash and 2-MB SSRAM external memory
- Loopback and debug HSMCs
- Audio Video Development Kit, Stratix IV GX Edition software content (downloadable from Table 2)
- Complete board documentation, including board design files (schematics and layout in Allegro format), reference manual, and user guide
- Design examples: Board Update Portal and Board Test System
- Altera Complete Design Suite (downloadable from Altera Download Center)
- Quartus Prime design software, 1-year license
- Nios® II Embedded Design Suite
- OpenCore Plus access to the MegaCore® IP library, including the Altera Video and Image Processing Suite of IP cores
- SDI reference design
- USB and Ethernet cables
- AC adapter power supply
Table 2. Collateral for the Audio Video Development Kit, Stratix IV GX Edition
|User Guide||Information about setting up the Stratix IV GX FPGA development board and using the included software||9.1.0|
|Host Board Reference ManualSDI HSMC Reference Manual||Detailed information about board components and interfaces||9.1.0|
|Kit Installation (for boards with production silicon)||Full installation of all files including reference manual, user guide, quick-start guide, BOM, layout, PCB, schematics, Board Update Portal example file, Board Test System example file, etc.||
|Kit Installation (for boards with production silicon)||
Full installation of all files including reference manual, user guide, quick-start guide, BOM, layout, PCB, schematics, Board Update Portal example file, Board Test System example file, etc.