You can use this development kit to:
- Evaluate transceiver performance up to 28.3 Gbps for H-Tile and 58 Gbps for E-Tile
- Generate and check pseudo-random binary sequence (PRBS) patterns
- Dynamically change differential output voltage (VOD) pre-emphasis and equalization settings to optimize tranceiver performance for your channel
- Perform jitter analysis
- Verify physical medium attachment (PMA) compliance to PCI Express* (PCIe*), 10G/25G/50G/100G/200G/400G Ethernet, and other major standards
Table 1. Ordering Information
|Ordering Code||Price||Ordering Information|
|DK-SI-1STX-E-0A||$12,0001||This development kit features a 1ST280EY1F55E2VG device and a one-year license for the Intel Quartus® Prime design software|
- Please contact Intel for shipping availability.
Buyer represents that it is a product developer, software developer or system integrator and acknowledges that this product is an evaluation kit that is not FCC authorized, is made available solely for evaluation and software development, and may not be resold.
Table 2. Development Kit Contents