Intel® FPGA download cables are available for use in the in-circuit reconfiguration of Intel® FPGAs. Download cables are also available for programming of on-chip flash within MAX® series devices.
With Intel FPGA download cables, design changes can be downloaded directly to the device, prototyping is easy and multiple design iterations can be accomplished in quick succession. See Table 1 for available download cables.
Table 1. Currently Supported Download Cables
|Purchase online or review the user guide for each download cable|
|Intel FPGA Parallel Port Cable|
|Intel FPGA Download Cable|
|Intel FPGA Download Cable II|
|Intel FPGA Ethernet Cable|
The BitBlasterTM, ByteBlasterTM, ByteBlasterMVTM, EthernetBlasterTM and MasterBlasterTM download cables have been superseded and are no longer sold by Intel.
Table 2 lists the device support for each download cable.
Table 2. Device Support Comparison
|The Intel FPGA Parallel Port Cable, Intel FPGA Download Cable, Intel FPGA Download Cable II, and Intel FPGA Ethernet Cable all support the following:|
|Stratix® FPGA Series|
|Cyclone® FPGA Series|
|Arria® FPGA Series|
|Serial Configuration Devices|
|Enhanced Configuration Devices|
- JTAG Configuration & ISP Troubleshooter
- Software Licensing Troubleshooter
- Programming Cable and Hardware Drivers Setup Instructions
- Programming Center
- Intel® FPGA Programming Software
- Literature: Cables & Development Kits
- Contact an Intel distributor or sales representative near you, or visit www.buyaltera.com for information on purchasing Intel FPGA products.
- Buy Intel FPGA Parallel Port Cable
- Buy Intel FPGA Download Cable
- Buy Intel FPGA Download Cable II
- Buy Intel FPGA Ethernet Cable