Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software Overview
The new revolutionary Intel® Quartus® Prime design software includes everything you need to design for Intel FPGAs, SoCs, and CPLDs from design entry and synthesis to optimization, verification, and simulation. Dramatically increased capabilities on devices with multi-million logic elements, are providing designers with the ideal platform to meet next-generation design opportunities. For designers to effectively take advantage of these devices, software must dramatically increase design productivity. The new Quartus Prime software, built on the successful Quartus II software, is breaking barriers of FPGA design productivity.
The Quartus Prime software is available in three editions based on your design requirements: Pro, Standard, and Lite Edition.
- Quartus Prime Pro Edition–The Quartus Prime Pro Edition software is optimized to support the advanced features in next-generation FPGAs and SoCs, starting with the Intel Arria® 10 device family.
- Quartus Prime Standard Edition–The Quartus Prime Standard Edition software includes the most extensive support for earlier device families and requires a subscription license.
- Quartus Prime Lite Edition–The Quartus Prime Lite Edition software provides an ideal entry point to high-volume device families and is available as a free download with no license file required.
- Learn what’s new in the Quartus Prime design software
- Compare the different features available in each edition
- Watch this webcast for more information on Quartus Prime design software
- Quartus Prime Brochure
- Download the software and start your design
Third-Party EDA Tool Support
The Quartus Prime software interfaces with leading third-party EDA tools throughout the design flow. You can take advantage of various design and verification flows that you are already familiar with to maximize your efficiency.
Extensive Suite of Training Resources
Not sure how to get started using the Quartus Prime software? Intel addresses your concern with a wide variety of training resources and collaterals to help you learn. There are many online video demos, interactive tutorials, and online, instructor-led, and virtual classrooms to familiarize you with the design tool. Read the introductory manual and handbook for detailed information on specific topics.