Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software Overview
The revolutionary Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software includes everything you need to design for Intel® FPGAs, SoCs, and CPLDs from design entry and synthesis to optimization, verification, and simulation. Dramatically increased capabilities on devices with multi-million logic elements are providing designers with the ideal platform to meet next-generation design opportunities.
The Intel Quartus Prime software is available in three editions based on your design requirements: Pro, Standard, and Lite Edition.
- Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition–The Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition software is optimized to support the advanced features in next-generation FPGAs and SoCs with the Intel® Stratix® 10, Intel® Arria® 10, and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX device families.
- Intel Quartus Prime Standard Edition–The Intel Quartus Prime Standard Edition software includes extensive support for earlier device families in addition to the Intel Cyclone 10 LP device family.
- Intel Quartus Prime Lite Edition–The Intel Quartus Prime Lite Edition software provides an ideal entry point to high-volume device families and is available as a free download with no license file required.
More details are available in the Quick-Start for Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition Software and the Getting Started User Guide: Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition.
- New videos on how to get started with the Intel Quartus Prime design software
- Read Me First! training for a starting point on Intel FPGA products, collateral, and resources
- Software features comparison and software download
- Intel Quartus Prime Software Brochure (PDF)
- Third-party EDA tools
- Training resources, such as online, instructor-led, and virtual classrooms for you to learn more about the design tool