The latest Intel® HLS Compiler for Intel Quartus® Prime design software v17.1 provides various capabilities to enable hardware programmers to use C++ for accelerating their FPGA development process.
The Intel High Level Synthesis Release Notes: Click here for information about the Intel HLS Compiler.
What's new with the Intel HLS Compiler:
- Free with Intel Quartus Prime design software v17.1
- Supported on the Lite, Standard, and Pro Editions of the Intel Quartus Prime design software
- Intel Stratix® 10 FPGA support
- New QRD design example
- Math.h library with Intel Quartus Prime design software v17.1
- Targets hard-floating point blocks on Intel FPGAs
- Increased fMAX with pipeline insertion
- Increased throughput with parallelism
- Maps to device hardware resources
- Untimed C++ to optimized RTL, which results in orders of magnitude reduction in development time
- Fast functional debug iterations
- Export to Platform Designer (formerly Qsys) IP Library