Highest Performance FPGA and SoC at 20 nm†
Intel® Arria® 10 FPGAs deliver more than a speed grade faster core performance and up to a 20% fMAX advantage compared to the competition, using publicly-available OpenCores® designs.† Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs are up to 40 percent lower power than previous generation FPGAs and SoCs and feature the industry’s only hard floating-point digital signal processing (DSP) blocks with speeds up to 1.5 tera floating-point operations per second (TFLOPS)†.
- One speed grade faster than competing FPGAs and SoCs - View OpenCore Benchmark
- 1.5 TFLOPS of DSP performance with IEEE 754 compliant hard floating point blocks
- 1.5 GHz dual-core ARM*-based CPU - industry's only 20 nm SoC
- Highest performance 2,400 Mbps DDR4 SDRAM memory interface
- The industry’s only midrange FPGA with 25.78 Gbps transceivers
- 96 transceiver lanes deliver 3.3 Tbps of serial bandwidth
Intel Arria 10 Performance Benchmarking Methodology and Results
Up to 40% Lower Power than Previous-Generation FPGAs and SoCs
- Programmable power technology–Reduce device power in lower performance circuits while also delivering highest performance where needed
- Smart voltage ID–Operate devices to run optimum lower voltage without impacting performance
- VCC power manager–Operate devices at multiple voltage levels for either higher performance or lower power
- Low static power grades–Select devices with lower maximum static power
Industry’s Only 20 nm ARM-Based SoC
- Multiple SoC choices with dual-core ARM Cortex*-A9 MPCore* hard processor system (HPS)
- Move existing Arria V SoC designs in 28 nm to Arria 10 SoC with no changes to processor code
- Learn more about the Arria 10 SoC
Save Board Space with Integration
- 2X more density versus the previous generation midrange with over 1 million logic elements (LEs)
- Hard intellectual property (IP) cores: DDR4 memory controllers and PCI Express* (PCIe*) 3.0 specification (Gen3)
- Intel Enpirion® offer customers a small footprint, high performance power solution that has lower system power, higher reliability and efficiency, and faster time to market to power Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs
Increase Productivity and Decrease Time to Market with the Intel Quartus® Prime Software
- Fast compile times and advanced design environment
- Best-in-class IP cores including 100G Ethernet, 100G Interlaken, Hybrid Memory Cube, and PCIe Gen3, with 2X performance and lower latency compared to previous generations
- C-based design entry using the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™, offering a design environment that is easy to implement on FPGAs
- System-level design environment with Intel Qsys system integration tool
- DSP Builder for Intel FPGAs–A model-based DSP environment within the MATLAB*/Simulink* environment
The Arria 10 FPGAs and SoCs are ideal for a broad array of applications such as communications, data center, military, broadcast, automotive, and other end markets.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
† Tests measure performance of components on a particular test, in specific systems. Differences in hardware, software, or configuration will affect actual performance. Consult other sources of information to evaluate performance as you consider your purchase. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks. Performance comparison methodology and detailed results documented in the Arria 10 Performance Benchmarking Methodology and Results white paper on www.altera.com/arriaperformance.