Altera's Arria® II FPGAs deliver substantial cost and power savings over competing devices, while providing high functionality for 6G transceiver-based applications. The 40-nm Arria II family includes the lowest cost FPGA with 6.375-Gbps transceivers and devices with up to 50 percent lower static power vs. the competition.
Arria II FPGAs support vertical migration, so you can start your designs today with one device and move to a different density device later. Get an overview of the FPGA family's key features.
Start Your Designs
To address design challenges involving high-speed serial transceivers, Arria II GX and GZ FPGAs are architected for low cost and low power and come with tools to help you meet these multiple challenges in parallel:
- Get started today by leveraging existing protocol reference designs
- Order your Arria II GX Development Kit, 6G Edition
- Order your Arria II GX Development Kit (3.75 Gbps)
- Build a PCIe design in 45 minutes (free online training course)
- Utilize the Qsys system integration tool for quick and easy system-on-a-chip integration
- Employ Altera’s free online Signal Integrity and Board Design resource centers for support and guidance on power distribution network (PDN), regulator selection, Gigahertz channel considerations, and much more
Get a Complete Solution
Arria II GX and GZ FPGAs are backed by intellectual property (IP) functions, design guidelines, and collateral to help you design with ease in several market segments, such as wireless, broadcast, and military. Read More >>