2X Higher Performance for Up to Half the Cost 1
Intel’s Cyclone® 10 GX FPGAs are the first low-cost devices built on a high-performance 20 nm process, offering a performance advantage for cost-sensitive applications.
- The industry's first low-cost FPGA with 10.3 Gbps transceiver I/O support
- High performance 1,866 Mbps external memory interface
- 1.434 Gbps LVDS I/O
- The industry's first low-cost FPGA with IEEE 754 compliant hard floating-point DSP blocks
Cyclone 10 GX Advance Information Brief
Cyclone 10 GX FPGAs are ideal for a broad array of applications requiring increasing levels of core and I/O performance, as the need for scalable processing and acceleration increases system requirements.
Typical end market examples include:
- Automotive Infotainment
- Smart Vision Cameras
- Industrial Robotics
- Machine Vision
- Industrial Programmable Logic Controllers
- Pro-AV Systems
- State of the art compile times for 20 nm devices combined with an advanced design environment for low-cost FPGAs
- Support for advanced features such as partial reconfiguration and single event upset (SEU) (correction and detection) as standard features
- Short compile times enable faster design iterations and faster timing closure
- C-based design entry using the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™, offering a design environment that is easy to implement on FPGAs
- System-level design environment with Qsys system integration tool
- DSP Builder for Intel FPGAs – Model-based DSP environment within the MATLAB/Simulink environment
- Intel Enpirion® PowerSoCs offer customers small footprint, high performance, low system power, high reliability and efficiency, and faster time to market to power Cyclone 10 FPGAs
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc,. and used by permission by Khronos.
1 Compared to previous generation Cyclone FPGAs, cost comparisons are based on list price. Tests measure performance of components on a particular test, in specific systems. Differences in hardware, software, or configuration will affect actual performance. Consult other sources of information to evaluate performance as you consider your purchase. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.