2X Higher Performance for Up to Half the Cost 1†
Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX FPGAs are the first low-cost devices built on a high-performance 20 nm process, offering a performance advantage for cost-sensitive applications. The Intel Cyclone 10 GX FPGA features includes:
- 12.5 Gbps chip-to-chip transceiver I/O support and 6.6 Gbps backplane support
- High-performance 1,866 Mbps external memory interface
- 1.434 Gbps LVDS I/Os
- IEEE 754-compliant hard floating-point digital signal processing (DSP) blocks
Start your design today
Intel Cyclone 10 GX FPGAs are ideal for a broad array of applications requiring increasing levels of core and I/O performance as the need for scalable processing and acceleration increases system requirements.
Typical end market examples include:
- Machine vision
- Smart vision cameras
- Industrial robotics
- Industrial programmable logic controllers
- Pro-AV systems
- State-of-the-art compile times for 20 nm devices combined with an advanced design environment for low-cost FPGAs
- Advanced features support, such as partial reconfiguration and single event upset (SEU) for error correction and detection
- Short compile times enable faster design iterations and faster timing closure
- Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ – C-based design entry offers a design environment that is easy to implement on FPGAs
- Platform Designer (formerly Qsys) – System-level design environment
- DSP Builder for Intel FPGAs – Model-based DSP environment within the MATLAB*/Simulink* environment
- Intel Enpirion® PowerSoCs offer customers small footprint, high performance, low system power, high reliability and efficiency, and faster time to market to power Intel Cyclone 10 FPGAs
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc,. and used by permission by Khronos.
Intel Cyclone 10 GX Device Overview
1 Compared to previous generation Cyclone FPGAs, cost comparisons are based on list price.
† Tests measure performance of components on a particular test, in specific systems. Differences in hardware, software, or configuration will affect actual performance. Consult other sources of information to evaluate performance as you consider your purchase. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.