EY1601SA-ADJ: 40V, 50 mA Linear Regulator
- AEC-Q100 automotive grade qualified
- Optimized for "always on" automotive applications
- Operates through cold crank down to 3V
- Wide input voltage range of 6V to 40V
- Adjustable output voltage range from 2.5V to 12V
- Guaranteed 50 mA current over the temperature range of -40°C to +125°C
- Ultra low 18 µA typical quiescent current
- Low 1.8 µA typical shutdown current
- Low dropout voltage of 120 mV at 50 mA
- 8-pin 6.0 mm x 5.0 mm x 1.5 mm EPSOIC package
- Fully RoHS-compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® EY1601SA-ADJ is a wide input voltage range, low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for "always on" and "keep alive" automotive applications. The EY1601SA-ADJ operates from an input voltage of +6V to +40V under normal operating conditions, consuming only 18 µA of quiescent current at no load and a low-quiescent current shutdown mode where it only draws 1.8 µA of supply current.
The EY1601SA-ADJ has an adjustable output voltage range from 2.5V to 12V and is an ideal power solution for high VIN, low output current rails for FPGAs in automotive applications. The EY1601SA-ADJ along with the other Enpirion power product families, provides a complete set of solutions for all of your FPGA power requirements.