EN5367QI: 6A PowerSoC DC-DC Step-Down Converter
- Integrated inductor
- High efficiency, up to 93%
- Up to 6A continuous output current
- External output voltage programming
- 2.5V to 5.5V input range
- Frequency synchronization (external clock)
- Programmable soft start
- Output enable pin and power good
- Thermal shutdown, over-current, short circuit and under-voltage protection
- 5.5 mm x 10.0 mm x 3.0 mm, QFN54 package with total solution footprint as small as 160 mm2
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line
The Intel® Enpirion® EN5367QI 6A DC-DC step-down converter with integrated inductor delivers an optimal trade-off between footprint and efficiency for point-of-load applications. A complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC), the EN5367QI integrates power switches, inductor, gate drive, PWM controller, and compensation in a small 5.5 mm x 10 mm package, greatly simplifying the design process. In addition, this point-of-load solution only requires a few tiny external components, reducing the overall solution cost and simplifying the supply chain.
It offers high efficiency, excellent line and load regulation over temperature, and up to the full 6A load range. The EN5367QI is specifically designed to meet the precise voltage and fast transient requirements and is an excellent choice for high-performance, low-power processor, DSP, FPGA, memory boards, and system-level applications in distributed power architectures. The EN5367QI’s advanced circuit techniques and proprietary integrated inductor technology deliver high-quality, ultra-compact, non-isolated DC-DC conversion at an excellent cost-point.