EN6310QI: 1A PowerSoC DC-DC Step-Down Converter
- Integrated inductor, MOSFETS, and controller
- Guaranteed 1A continuous output current over the industrial temperature range
- 1% initial accuracy; 2% accuracy over line, load, and temperature
- 2.7V to 5.5V input voltage range
- 0.6V to 3.3V output voltage range
- Output enable pin and power good flag
- Fast transient response and recovery time
- Under-voltage lockout (UVLO)
- Short-circuit, over-current, and thermal protection
- 4.0 mm x 5.0 mm x 1.85 mm, 30-pin QFN package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® EN6310QI is a high-efficiency 1A PowerSoC DC-DC step-down converter that achieves a total solution footprint of <65 mm2 while showcasing excellent power efficiency over the entire operating temperature range.
A complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC), the EN6310QI integrates power switches, inductor, gate drive, controller, and loop compensation in a tiny 4 mm x 5 mm QFN package. Unlike discrete power products, this turnkey point-of-load solution gives you a complete power system that is fully simulated, characterized, and production qualified.
Output voltage settings are programmable via a simple resistor divider circuit. Output voltage can be programmed from as low as 0.6V to 3.3V. The device has a programmable soft-start ramp rate to accommodate sequencing and to prevent unwanted current inrush at start up. A power good flag is provided to indicate a fault condition.
This power management IC is an excellent choice for low-power applications that require a small solution footprint. It also delivers high efficiency, exceptional thermal performance, low noise, high reliability, and ease of use.