EN6337QI: 3A PowerSoC DC-DC Step-Down Converter
- Integrated inductor
- Outstanding power density
- 2.5V to 6.6V input range
- 3A continuous output current capability
- 95% peak efficiency
- Pin-compatible with the EN6347QI (4A) and EN5337QI (3A)
- Light lode mode with programmable set point
- 1.5% output voltage accuracy over load and temperature
- Full load operation across the entire ambient temperature range from -40°C to +85°C without the need for airflow or heat sink
- Low ripple and EMI (CISPR 22 Class B compliant)
- Clock synchronization to external system clock or other Intel® Enpirion® PowerSoC step-down converters
- Output enable and power good signals
- 4.0 mm x 7.0 mm x 1.85 mm 38-pin QFN package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel Enpirion EN6337QI is a high-efficiency DC-DC step-down converter with an integrated inductor that achieves a total solution footprint of only 75 mm2 while showcasing excellent power efficiency over the entire operating temperature range.
A complete power system-on-a chip (PowerSoC), the EN6337QI integrates power switches, inductor, gate drive, controller, and loop compensation in a tiny 4 mm x 7 mm package. The small footprint also enables use of this part when space is at a premium, but where compromise in efficiency and power supply noise is not permitted.
Unlike discrete power products, Enpirion’s turnkey point-of-load power solution gives you a complete power system that is fully simulated, characterized, and production qualified.
The EN6337QI utilizes an external resistor divider to set the output voltage to any user-defined value. In addition, the EN6337QI is pin-to-pin compatible with the EN6347QI (4A) and EN5337QI (3A) PowerSoC DC-DC step-down converters, which lets users build in design tunability for various load requirements.
This step-down converter power management IC is an excellent choice for low-power applications that require a small solution footprint, while delivering superb efficiency, exceptional thermal performance, low noise, high reliability, and ease of use.