ES1020QI: Power Sequencing Controller
- Operates from 1.5V to 5V supply voltage
- Supplies VDD +5.3V of charge pumped gate drive
- Glitch immunity
- Under voltage lockout for each supply
- Low ENABLE input
- 24-pin 4.0 mm x 4.0 mm x 1.0 mm QFN package
- Fully RoHS-compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® ES1020QI is an integrated 4-channel controlled-on/controlled-off power supply sequencer with supply monitoring, fault protection, and a “sequence completed” signal (RESET).
For larger systems, more than four supplies can be sequenced by simply connecting a wire between the SYSRESET pins of the cascaded ICs. The ES1020QI offers the designer a 4-rail control when all four rails must be in minimal compliance before turning on the device and during device operation.
The ES1020QI uses a charge pump to drive four external low-cost NFET switch gates above the supply rail by 5.3V. External resistors provide flexible voltage threshold programming of monitored rail voltages. Delay and sequencing are provided by external capacitors for ramp-up and ramp-down.