ES1022SI: Adjustable Quad Sequencer
- Adjustable delay to subsequent Enable signal
- Adjustable delay to sequence auto start
- Adjustable distributed voltage monitoring
- Operates over the +3.3V to +24V nominal voltage range
- Under and overvoltage adjustable delay to auto start sequence
- Voltage compliance fault output
- 14-pin 8.65 mm x 6.00 mm x 1.75 mm SOIC package
- Fully RoHS-compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® ES1022SI provides four delay-adjustable sequenced outputs while monitoring an input voltage all with a minimum of external components.
The ES1022SI operates over the +3.3V to +24V nominal voltage range. It has a user adjustable time from under- and overvoltage compliance to sequencing start via an external capacitor when in auto start mode and adjustable time delay to subsequent ENABLE output signal via external resistors.
The ES1022SI is easily daisy chained to support more than 4 sequenced signals. It is suitable for high performance FPGA, microprocessor, DSP and various subsystems that require input power sequencing for proper functionality at initial power up.