EC7100VQI: PWM DC-DC Controller with Voltage Select Inputs
- Input voltage range: 3.3V to 25V
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 5V
- Integrated MOSFET gate drivers
- Precision regulation: ±0.5% system accuracy over temperature
- Output remote sense
- Flexible output voltage programmability
- Overcurrent and overtemperature protection
- Overvoltage and undervoltage detection
- Power good signal
- Programmable soft start
- 24-pin 3.0 mm x 4.0 mm x 0.9 mm QFN package
- Fully RoHS-compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® EC7100VQI is a single-phase synchronous step down PWM controller that supports a wide input voltage range featuring dynamically selected, slew rate controlled output voltages. Up to four different resistor programmed setpoint reference voltages can be selected via 2 VS input pins.
The EC7100VQI has equivalent light load efficiency, fast transient performance, accurately regulated frequency control and all internal compensation.
These features together with integrated MOSFET drivers, allow for a high performance regulator that is highly compact and requires few external components.
The EC7100VQI is a simple to use single-phase controller that is ideal for FPGA applications that require an efficient solution that supports a wide input voltage range. The EC7100VQI along with the other Enpirion power products provides a comprehensive set of solutions that can address all of your FPGA power requirements.