The Intel® Programmable Acceleration Card with Intel Arria® 10 GX FPGA further simplifies the use of FPGAs in servers. The card contains a networking interface for accelerating workloads like streaming analytics and video transcoding and dedicated banks of DDR4 memory with error correction. This card also includes the FPGA Interface Manager, and seamlessly pairs with an Intel® Xeon® processor over the PCIe* bus. Intel is partnering with hardware intellectual property (IP) developers, server OEMs, systems integrators, and independent software vendors (ISVs) to provide the broadest compatibility and enable large-scale volume deployments.
Together, the Acceleration Stack for Intel® Xeon® CPU with FPGAs and the Intel® Programmable Acceleration Card with Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA provide developers with the ability to harness the power of FPGA acceleration with an unprecedented productivity suite to match the growing demands on data centers.
- Read the Intel NewsByte: Intel Eases Use of FPGA Acceleration: Combines Platforms, Software Stack and Ecosystem Solutions to Maximize Performance and Lower Data Center Costs
- Read the blog: Supercharging Data Center Performance while Lowering TCO: Versatile Application Acceleration with FPGAs
- Start designing today with Intel® Acceleration Stack for Intel® Xeon® CPU with FPGAs
- Learn more about the Intel® Programmable Acceleration Card with Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA
- Read about Intel® Xeon® Processor family
- New to FPGAs? Read an Overview of FPGAs
- Learn about Intel® FPGAs