Visit us at the Intel® booth at Hannover Messe, April 23-27, 2018
- Hall 6, Stand D38
- For further details on the content at the show, visit the Intel events page.
Intel will showcase what’s achievable today and in the near future with workload consolidation, artificial intelligence, and computer vision technologies as demonstrated by our extensive partner ecosystem.
Discover Intel FPGA-based demos:
- EXOR Smart Factory: Model of a smart factory with various industrial equipment connected by FPGA-based IEEE 802.1 Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) switch to other industrial protocols. Control, data, and analytics are driven by an Intel-based edge-compute platform (CPU + FPGA accelerator) along with OPC-UA publisher/subscriber and a cloud-based application.
- ADLink: Learn how optical character recognition (Intel FPGA) converts and connects legacy off-network machines to the rest of the smart factory.
- Other demos including Intel products.
To schedule a meeting at the show, please contact us.
From factory and process automation to energy infrastructure and machine vision systems, your industrial products help improve our world. Your products have to be safe, reliable, adaptable, and built to last. At the same time, business success requires you act quickly to differentiate in a highly competitive market while driving down total cost.
With Intel's innovative programmable solutions at the heart of your industrial designs, you are equipped to tackle the key challenges:
- Adapting quickly and cost effectively to evolving end markets and standards
- Meeting and escalating performance requirements across product lines
- Lowering system development and bill-of-materials cost through increased design integration
Intel FPGA and SoC industrial automation solutions enable industrial system designers to reduce costs and time to market significantly for factory automation system designs.
Industry is undergoing a 4th era of automation in which the physical world, equipped with more advanced computing capabilities and machine learning algorithms, is brought closer to the cloud. Intel FPGA technology will be fundamental to delivering the value demanded of industrial systems within this software-defined automation environment.
Smart vision solutions must address applications on the edge, at the fog level, and finally in the cloud. This encompasses the use of image databases created offline by deep learning algorithms as well as video analytics that must achieve high levels of accuracy and perform in real time. Intel FPGA and SoC solutions provide a rapid development path with the flexibility to adapt to evolving challenges and solutions for a wide range of video and intelligent vision applications.
Designing smart grid automation equipment and renewable energy sources is far from simple. With a single Intel FPGA or SoC, you can better meet evolving standards for your design while increasing performance and scalability demands for mission-critical system functions like the control loop, grid communications, network redundancy, and security.
In three minutes, see how Intel FPGAs enable Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT) across a wide variety of industrial applications like industrial automation, smart energy, and intelligent vision.
Demonstrating its commitment to the Industrial marketplace, Intel leads the competition in providing the industry's longest life-cycles for FPGA products.
Typical product life cycles for our devices is 15+ years, demonstrating a strong track record of reducing end-of-life (EOL)-induced obsolescence risk for our customers.