QuickPlay is a Software Defined FPGA development platform that enables efficient FPGA design targeting a variety of Cloud platforms and Enterprise boards with just a few clicks. through its intuitive Functional dataflow modeling, any developer, regardless of its FPGA expertise can use QuickPlay and leverage the power of FPGA processing. In conjunction with QuickStore, QuickPlay users can leverage a large growing selection of 3rd Party Plug and Play IP cores that can be implemented in their FPGA designs with NO upfront cost thanks to a unique Pay-per-use monetization model. QuickPlay developers can in turn publish their accelerator functions on the QuickStore marketplace making them available for purchase in a secured pay-per-use fashion by Cloud users on multiple Cloud Service Providers infrastructures.
- Intuitive Functional Dataflow Modelling
- Complete Abstraction of the FPGA device, the FPGA boards and the FPGA tools (Quartus) with Cloud compilation
- Large selection of Plug and Play 3rd party processing IP
- Target multiple Enterprise boards and Cloud platforms with just a few clicks
- Source Level Debug - No Hardware debug or logic simulation required.
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.