Supported Device Family:
Alizem DC Motor Control embedded software IP is meant to be easily, quickly and safely integrated into an Intel MAX10 FPGA for use in many applications: robotics, drones, medical devices, instrumentation and consumer products. It is perfect for multi-axis applications where many multiple software instantiations can be controlled from a single NIOS II processor with an easy to use API.
- SCALABLE: Each block controls one motor and multiple instantiation is possible for multi-axis systems.
- NO EXPERTISE NEEDED: No expertise in motor control or advanced FPGA design required. Keep your focus on your design.
- EASY TO USE: DC motor control software IP block composed of a Qsys component and a NIOS II software API.
- IoT EADY:reference design integrating Alizem IoT interface software.
- UNIQUE: Alizem's proprietary easy-to-use API making it quick and safe to configure and operate for non-motor control nor FPGA experts.
1- Download datasheet for FREE on Alizem website: www.alizem.com/DCmotor 2- Choose version (demo, low-volume, IoT or open source) and download the software directly from the website. 3- At the same time, you can download Alizem ebooks on custom electric motor drive design and MAX10-based embedded system design.
IP Quality Metrics
|Year IP was first released||2016|
|Latest version of Quartus supported||15.1|
|Altera Customer Use|
|IP has been successfully implemented in production with at least one customer||N|
Customer deliverables include the following:
|Parameterization GUI allowing end user to configure IP||N|
|IP core is enabled for OpenCore Plus Support||Y|
|Software drivers provided||Y|
|Driver OS support||Altera HAL|
|IP-XACT Metadata included||N|
|Hardware validated||Y. Altera Board Name Altera MAX10 Development Kit|
|Industry standard compliance testing performed||N|
|If No, is it planned?||N|
|IP has undergone interoperability testing||N|
|Interoperability reports available||N|
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.