BittWare's A5-PCIe-L (A5PL) is a low-profile PCIe x8 card based on the Altera Arria V GZ FPGA. The high-performance, power- and cost-efficient Arria V GZ provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. Up to 8 GBytes of on-board memory includes DDR3, QDRII/II+, or RLDRAM3. Two front-panel QSFP+ cages allow two 40GigE or eight 10GigE interfaces. The A5PL also features a Board Management Controller (BMC) for advanced system monitoring, which greatly simplifies platform management. All of these features combine to make the A5PL a versatile and efficient solution for network processing, security, broadcast, and signals intelligence applications.
- USB 2.0 for programming and debug; Timestamping and synchronization support
- Dual QSFP+ cages for 2x 40GigE or 8x 10GigE
- High performance Altera Arria V GZ FPGA
- Memory options: up to 8 GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM with ECC; up to 512 MBytes RLDRAM3; up to 72 MBytes QDRII+
- PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
- FPGA Development Kit
- BittWorks II Toolkit : host, command, and debug tools for BittWare hardware; source code porting kit also available
- Altera Quartus II software
- Board Management Controller for Intelligent Platform Management
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||15.1|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)||N/A|
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||Contact BittWare.|
|CE Compliant||N. This is a system spec.|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
BittWare offers complete software support for the A5PL with its BittWorks II software tools. Designed to make developing and debugging applications for BittWare's boards easy and efficient, the Toolkit is a collection of libraries and applications that provides the glue between the host application and the hardware.
|ISO 9000 & 9001
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.