BittWare's S5-PCIe-F (S5PE-F) is a PCIe x8 card based on the high-bandwidth, power-efficient Altera Stratix V GX/GS FPGA. Designed for high-end applications, the Stratix V provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. The S5PE-F is a flexible and efficient solution for high-performance network and signal processing, signal processing, and data acquisition. The board provides up to 16 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with optional error-correcting codes (ECC) as well as options for up to 1 GByte RLDRAM3 and up to 72 MBytes QDRII+. Providing additional flexibility is an optional VITA 57 FMC site for enhancing the board's I/O and processing capabilities, making it ideal for analog I/O and processing. The S5PE-F also features a Board Management Controller (BMC) for advanced system monitoring, which greatly simplifies platform management.
- High density Altera Stratix V GX/GS FPGA
- PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
- Four SATA connectors, up to 6 Gbps each; Timestamping support; Utility I/O includes: USB 2.0, RS-232, and JTAG
- VITA 57 FMC site for I/O with full High Pin Count support
- Memory options: up to 16 GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM with ECC; up to 1 GByte RLDRAM3; up to 72 MBytes QDRII+
- Altera Quartus? II software
- BittWorks II Toolkit: host, command, and debug tools for BittWare hardware; source code porting kit also available
- Board Management Controller for Intelligent Platform Management
- FPGA Development Kit
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||15.1|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)||N/A|
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||Contact BittWare.|
|CE Compliant||N. This is a system spec.|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
BittWare offers complete software support for the S5PE-F with its BittWorks II software tools. Designed to make developing and debugging applications for BittWare's boards easy and efficient, the Toolkit is a collection of libraries and applications that provides the glue between the host application and the hardware.
|ISO 9000 & 9001
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.