The Proc10A system is based on Altera's newest generation Arria 10 (20 nm) FPGA devices. The Proc10A provides massive capacity (up to 1150K LEs), and high memory and I/O performance. In addition to 8-Lane PCIe gen 3, fifteen 14.1 Gb/s transceivers provide external IOs of over 200 Gb/s (full duplex). The combination of high-speed direct communication to the FPGA via PCIe, QSFP, SFP+, and General Purpose high-speed transceivers makes the Proc10A ideal for low-latency, high-performance networking and HPC applications. Powerful memory scheme composed of embedded memory with 10,000 GB/s throughput, up to 32 GB ECC DDR III and an additional 1 GB on-board DDR III enables high bandwidth computation and networking, and unique flexibility to achieve diverse algorithm architectures. Using a Gidel or user dedicated add-on daughter boards, the FPGA device can directly interface with standard protocols such as SAS/SATA and customized user interfaces. Eight-lane PCIe Gen. 3 interface allows for strong co-processing between a standard PC operating system and an FPGA based accelerator.
- 1 QSFP suitable for 40 GbE or 4x10 GbE Ethernet, single Infiniband QDR link, or up to 4x14.2 Gb/s
- High-Speed Inter-Board connectors (up to 8x14.2 Gb/s full duplex GPIO) for board-to-board connectivity
- PCIe gen-3 x8 interface and Altera Arria 10 GX/SX FPGA and SoC
- 3 SFP+ cage suitable for 8 Gb/s Fiber Channel, 10-Gigabit Ethernet and Optical Transport Network standard OTU2 or up to 3�14.2 Gb/s
- Multi-level memory structure (33+ GB) with sustain throughput of 10,000 GB/s for internal memories and ~30 GB/s for on-board memory
- OpenCL SDK support on Windows and Linux
- Gidel ProcWizard development environment with memory management and API in C/C++
- Quartus II
- FPGA Development Kit
|Proc10AX product brief||1||us|
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||15.1|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)||N/A|
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||Contact Gidel|
|CE Compliant||N. Not for boards. It is only for systems|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
Gidel's Proc Development Kit is a set of building blocks designed to facilitate the development task and the hardware-software integration, and to enhance significantly system productivity. It is a complete system solution including boards, software tools, IPs and optional daughter boards \nGidel also provides a GUI based ProcDiagnostics tool to the end user. This tool enables the user to run diagnostics on the hardware platform and generate a test report.
|ISO 9000 & 9001
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.