- Easy access to measure power consumption on each power rail of the FPGA and set the I/O voltage for general use banks.
- Evaluation and developing with every Altera SoC HPS peripheral.
- Full multimedia implementation.
- Access to all the functions and features of the SoC.
- Demonstrating use of the FPGA Local Bus with external peripherals and the use of the FPGA high-speed bus.
- VM with full Atlera tools and Linux implementation.
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||14.1|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)||1|
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||RMA authorization will be provided prior to product return.|
|CE Compliant||N. This is a development board for lab use only.|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
NovTech provides a test program that enables the customer to verify functionality.
|ISO 9000 & 9001; REACH compliant
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.