Block Diagram

Board Category: COTS

Components & Interface: Industry Standard: Ethernet, PCIE Edge

End Market: Computer & Storage, Military, Test & Measurement, Wireline

Technology: General Purpose, Interface Protocols

Board Feature: General User IO: LED

Arria Series: Arria 10: Arria 10 GX

Overview

The board is based on the Altera Arria 10 GX FPGA in F40 package, two possible versions are available : •XpressGXA10-LP1150B (Basic version) 10AX115N4F40I3SG (1150kLE FBGA1517, 12.5Gbps, I3 Production Device) •XpressGXA10-LP1150T (Turbo version) 10AX115N2F40I1SG (1150kLE FBGA1517, 12.5Gbps, I1 Production Device) •XpressGXA10-LP1150U (Ultra version) 10AX115N4F40I3SG (1150kLE FBGA1517, 12.5Gbps, I3 Production Device) The board offers advanced memory interface with high speed DDR4 and high throughput QDR2+ on board memory, a range of different memory depending on the version: •XpressGXA10-LP1150B (Basic version) : 1 x DDR4 memory bank •XpressGXA10-LP1150T (Turbo version) : 1 x DDR4 memory bank + 4 x QDR2+ memory banks •XpressGXA10-LP1150U (Ultra version) : 1 x DDR4 memory bank + 4 x QDR2+ memory banks The XpressGXA10-LP1150 high-end board allows all engineers to design complex applications using PCIe and 10 Gigabit Ethernet as their main communication interfaces. The XpressGXA10-LP1150 is a low-profile, highly-integrated PCI Express FPGA board with quad-10G or 40G Ethernet channels engineered for both prototyping and field deployment.

Order Information

Ordering Code
Pricing
Buy
XpressGXA10-LP1150U$Contact UsBuy Now
XpressGXA10-LP1150T$Contact UsBuy Now
XpressGXA10-LP1150B$Contact UsBuy Now

Development Kit Hardware Contents

• PCIe standard or low profile bracket
  • Power Supply adapter cable for standard ATX server PS
  • JTAG adapter cable for external USB Blaster
  • XpressGXA10-LP Board documentation ( Assmbly files, Reference manual, Getting started)
  • Mechanical files(3D DWF/STEP models and 2D drawing)

Development Kit Software Contents

• XpressA10GX Board Support Package : HDL reference designs, drivers
  • OpenCL HPC BSP (upon request)
  • OpenCL BSP Networking 10G UDP (upon request)
  • OpenCL BSP Networking 10G LL MAC (upon request)

Support Document

File Name
Description
Version
doc-us-dsnbk-91-4904402610-flyer-xpressgxa10-lp1150.pdfFlyer XpressGXA10-LP11509.3

Board Quality Metrics

Basic
Latest version of Quartus supported 15.1
Required Collateral Available
User Guide Y
Board Schematics Y
Reliability / Quality Assurance

Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)

Parts per Million (PPM)
Board Policy
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy On request
Compliance
RoHS Compliant Y
CE Compliant Y. On request
Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
Y
Test Plan Summary

Test Designs : Contains the global test design software enabling the testing of all the interfaces of the FPGA, mainly the PCIe and DDR4 and QDR2 SDRAM features. The BSP contains all the XpressGXA10 LP FPGA assignements. The complete Quartus project with all the source files are delivered for each interface. Also available, OpenCL BSP (Board Support Package) based on Altera SDK for OpenCL with functional OpenCL Example designs

Additional Compliance
ISO 9000 & 9001

Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.