ACHILLES Instant DevKit : Arria10 SoC SOM & Starter board by ReFLEX CES provides developers the best Out-Of-The box experience combining the Best-In Class compact hardware platform and the most efficient intuitive software environment. Featuring an ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore and up to 660KLEs of advanced low-power FPGA logic elements, the Arria 10 SoC combines the flexibility and ease of programming of a CPU with the configurability and parallel processing power of an Intel FPGA. Its unique install and GUI interface allows an immediate start, and its reference designs enable fast turn-around designs, shortening and securing the developments. The target markets include (but not limited to): Automotive, Video Broadcast, Machine and Intelligent Vision, Industrial, Military, Test & Measurement and Medical.
- Starter board Arria 10 SoC SoM, delivered with the Dev-Kit to enable and play with the module
- Documentation : Starter Guide, Reference manual, Schematics, Layout files, guidelines for baseboard development (upon request)
- Mechanical files (3D DWF/STEP models and 2D drawing
- Guidelines for baseboard development (upon request)
- ReFLEX innovative software interface (GUI on Windows)
- All the example test designs are delivered, complete quartus project and source files
- OpenCL BSP HPC (Host-In-x86) (upon request)
- OpenCL BSP HPC (Host-In-HPS) (upon request)
|doc-us-dsnbk-91-3010301306326-flyer-achilles.pdf||Flyer Achilles Arria 10 SoC||3.0|
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||15.1|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||Please contact the support team|
|CE Compliant||Y. Please contact the support team|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
The USB key contains documentation (Starter Guide, Reference Manual, Schematics, Assembly files and Productbrief of the Kit) and test design of the board. When using the ARRIA 10 SoC FMC IDK for the first time the user can launch the innovative Graphical User Interface and discover the Kit interfaces, applications and performances. \n The USB key also contains all the files required to enable and test FPGA and Software interfaces or help the user to start his own design.
|ISO 9000 & 9001; REACH compliant|
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.