HDMI_RX_HSMC is an HDMI receiver daughter board with HSMC (High-Speed Mezzanine Connector) interface. Host boards, supporting HSMC-compliant connectors, can control the HDMI daughter board through the HSMC interface. This HDMI_RX_HSMC kit contains complete reference design with source code written in Verilog and C, for HDMI signal receiving. Based on the reference design, users can easily and quickly develop their applications.
- One HSMC interface for connection purpose; One HDMI receiver with dual receiving ports
- Two 2K EEPROM for storing EDID of two receiver ports separately; Powered from 3.3V and 12V pins of HSMC connector
- Dual-Port HDMI 1.4 receiver, Pin compliant with CAT6023;Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.4a 3D, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 specifications
- Supporting link speeds up to 2.25 Gbps (link clock rate of 225MHZ); Supporting diverse 3D formats which are compliant with HDMI 1.4a 3D specification.
- Various video input interface supporting digital video standards; Bi-direction Color Space Conversion b/w RGB & YCbCr color space
- Reference Design
|doc-us-dsnbk-42-4507570710566-hdmi-1-4-rx-hsmc-userguide.pdf||HDMI-Receiver User Manual||1.0|
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||16.1|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)||N/A|
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||If you want to make a return, please write an email to us within 7 days after you’ve received the product. The product must be unopened. (If the package is damaged upon receipt, please take photos and inform us immediately.) For more details, please visit: RMA.Terasic.com|
|CE Compliant||N. N/A|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
Reference Designs from System CD for customers to access all the peripherals on board.
|ISO 9000 & 9001
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.