HDMI_TX_HSMC is an HDMI transmitter daughter board with HSMC (High-Speed Mezzanine Connector) interface. Host boards, supporting HSMC-compliant connectors, can control the HDMI_TX_HSMC daughter board through the HSMC interface. This HDMI_TX_HSMC kit contains complete reference designs with source code written in Verilog and C, for HDMI signal transmitting. Based on reference designs, users can easily and quickly develop their applications.
- One HSMC interface for connection purpose; One HDMI transmitter with single transmitting port;
- One 2K EEPROM; Powered from 3.3V and 12V pins of HSMC connector
- HDMI 1.4 transmitter; Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.4a 3D, HDCP 1.4, and DVI 1.0 specifications
- Supporting link speeds of up to 2.25 Gbps (link clock rate of 225 MHz); Various video input interface
- Bi-direction color space conversion (CSC) between RGB and YCbCr color space with programmable coefficients
- Reference Designs
|doc-us-dsnbk-42-1107442503224-hdmi-1-4-tx-hsmc-userguide.pdf||HDMI 1.4 TX HSMC User Guide||1.0|
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||13.0|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)||N/A|
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||If you want to make a return, please write an email to us within 7 days after you’ve received the product. The product must be unopened. (If the package is damaged upon receipt, please take photos and inform us immediately.) For more details, please visit: RMA.Terasic.com|
|CE Compliant||N. N/A|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
Reference designs from System CD for customers to access all the peripherals on board.
|ISO 9000 & 9001
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.