The Video and Embedded Evaluation Kit - Multi-touch, Second Edition (VEEK-MT2) is a comprehensive design environment with everything embedded developers need to create processing-based systems. VEEK-MT2 delivers an integrated platform that includes hardware, design tools, intellectual property (IP) and reference designs for developing embedded software and hardware platform in a wide range of applications. The fully integrated kit allows developers to rapidly customize their processor and IP to best suit their specific application. The VEEK-MT2 features the DE2-115 development board targeting the Cyclone IV E FPGA, as well as a capacitive LCD multimedia color touch panel which natively supports 5 point touch and multi-touch gestures. A 8-megapixel digital image sensor, ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, and 3-axis accelerometer make up the rich feature-set.
- 7" Capacitive 800x480 Touch Panel; 8 MP Camera; Digital Accelerometer; Ambient Light Sensor
- 128MB SDRAM; 2MB SRAM; 8MB FLASH; EEPROM
- SPI and 4-bit SD mode; USB 2.0 host & device with Windows driver
- 2 Gigabit Ethernets; High Speed Mezzanine Card (HSMC)
- 40-pin Expansion Port; RS232 port; VGA out; TV decoder; line-in & out, and microphone-in jacks
- DE2-115 System Builder - create a Quartus II project with top-level design file, pin assignments, and I/O standard settings automatically.
- DE2-115 Control Panel - access various peripherals on the FPGA board from a host computer.
- VEEK-MT2 Camera/Picture Viewer/Painter/Applicatoin Selector
- Schematic and Mechanical Drawing
- Memory & Multimedia Reference Designs
|doc-us-dsnbk-42-2611520308661-veek-mt2-user-manual.pdf||Veek-MT2 User Manual||1.0|
Board Quality Metrics
|Latest version of Quartus supported||15.0|
|Required Collateral Available|
|Reliability / Quality Assurance|
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
|Parts per Million (PPM)||N/A|
|Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy||If you want to make a return, please write an email to us within 7 days after you’ve received the product. The product must be unopened. (If the package is damaged upon receipt, please take photos and inform us immediately.) For more details, please visit: RMA.Terasic.com|
|CE Compliant||N. N/A|
|Conflict Mineral Policy Compliant
|Test Plan Summary|
Reference Designs from System CD for customers to access all the peripherals on board.
|ISO 9000 & 9001
Design Solutions Network Members provide products and/or services that are sold or licensed by the Member and not Altera or its affiliates. Altera and its affiliates hereby disclaim any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to any such products and/or services.